Research and Development of New Technologies
Integrated Enterprise Integrating Transformation, Experiment, Production and Sales
Add：Room102,1/F,Building4,No.8 Qiyun Road,Science City, High-Tech Industrial Development Zone,Huangpu District,Guangzhou, China.
JN-30HC Ultra High Pressure Nano homogenizer
Our company is a high-tech enterprise founded by overseas students, independent innovation and European cutting-edge technology fusion, the development and production of ultra-high pressure nano homogenizer, is the national technology innovation fund project support.
I. Main performance indicators of the product:
1. pressure :0~207 Mpa (2070bar);
2. continuous flow :30 l/h (500 ml/min);
3. homogenization was carried out in 4~80℃ water bath.
Second, compared with other brands of ultra-high pressure nano homogenizer has the following characteristics:
1. Constant temperature:
The whole process of sample injection, homogenization and sample production is carried out in a constant temperature circulation water bath ℃4~80, which can maintain good activity.
Another advantage of constant temperature is that the machine can work continuously for a long time (other brand machines need to stop for 10~20 minutes after working for 1 hour before they can continue to work).
2. hydraulic power. High pressure nano homogenizers usually have two dynamic structures:
One is a common crank structure, which depends on inertia, so after the high pressure working state stops, the parts must be removed or the pressure can be unloaded before starting, resulting in the confusion between the heterogeneous sample and the homogeneous sample;
The other is a hydraulic device with constant power. Can be in the high-pressure working state of arbitrary shutdown, boot, and keep the pressure unchanged, our product is hydraulic power.
In addition, because hydraulic pressure can be sealed, the main components of homogenization can be immersed in a constant temperature water bath to maintain constant temperature.
*3, the material can be broken empty, after feeding only with stainless steel needle easy point can exhaust (patented technology).
Diamond homogenizer, its wear resistance is ceramic or tungsten carbide materials tens to nearly 100 times.
The pressure is adjustable between 0~207 Mpa. It can meet the homogenization requirements of Ganoderma lucidum spores, yeast and Escherichia coli (too high pressure can easily cause the sample to be mechanically homogenized and counterproductive).
6. have no vulnerable accessories package. Generally speaking, there are more rubber sealing rings in high pressure and high pressure nano homogenizer. There is the phenomenon of slag drop of sealing ring due to high pressure fragmentation, one is to pollute the sample, the other is to replace it with time and labor. Therefore, many homogenizer manufacturers give users a vulnerable parts package. We mainly use metal seal, will not produce this phenomenon.
7. can be cleaned in position or steam sterilization, mirror polishing 316 L stainless steel pipe, can prevent pipe corrosion, prevent sample residual pollution.
Touch screen control panel, product innovation, novel design, operation at a glance.
Advantages of 9. after-sales service: high-voltage technology general agents can not repair, manufacturers in the domestic, after-sales service more convenient.
Touch screen and PLC control, more features:
Just a little bit to do whatever you want;
Can save history operation record (save time one week), accord with GMP standard;
Has the alarm prompt and exceeds the warning line automatic protection function, prevents the misoperation;
System pressure and high pressure working pressure are digital display;
Can save history alarm record, easy to inquire and maintain;
Can display the pressure working curve in real time;
Has the operation permission password restriction function.
Guangzhou Juneng Nanotechnology Co. Ltd